Money Saving Tips For Moms -or other people with kids
Being a mom mostly means that you are responsible for doing the grosseries. Me being a mom of 3 kids, for 3 years now, I have learned myself to do the grosseries and save money. My husband was jobless for about a year and his benefits were 70% of his last salary. Then it was really necessary to save money. Now, I don't need to save money but I really like to save money each time I go the supermarket.
Here are tips to save money when shopping
- To save money you have to have money- Most drugstores and supermarket use strategies like Buy 1 and get 1 for free or even Buy 2 and get 2 for free. In that case you have to remember and ask yourself- Do I really need that and is the expiring date soon? Some products like dishwasser tables or laundry detergent are very good products to buy in bulk
- Make a shopping list at home
- Purchase value bags, most of the time they are cheaper then smaller content. Vegatables you can put in smaller bags and put in the freezer.
- Go to farmer markets
- Use coupons
- Make a week menu, so you will know what and when and not have too much in your refrigerator
- Use leftovers for soup, rice you can use for wok meals and with leftover pasta you can make ovendish
- Buy presents, rapping paper and holidays cards after the holidays- stores want to get rid of all their stock and will give a hugh discountl
I hope you can benefit from these tips
more to come as I am always learning and improving my shopping skills